City of Toronto/OMERS Contacts

SPFFA_Retirees Logo

Below is the contact information for the City of Toronto and OMERS. Please note – in the event of a Retired Toronto Fire Fighters passing the estate/executor should contact the City to see if there are any entitlements owed (eg. life insurance).

Also see Life Insurance, Article 1203

(added to RESOURCES tab)

City of Toronto

TEAM Central (Option 4) — 414-338-0016

Pension, Payroll & Employee Benefits – City of Toronto


Call Member Services

Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: +1 416.369.2444
Toll-free: +1 800.387.0813