MROO Webinar Series Update
Our webinar series will start back up again in September 2021. Stay tuned for new webinars coming this Fall 2021.
Aging isn’t for Sissies
Date: September 8, 2021 – beginning at 10:00 am (EST)
In this extremely humorous presentation, Judy Suke shares some helpful tips to control and lower the stress of aging. Tips that will help you move ahead with ease. Your laughter during the presentation will immediately heal the body, soothe the soul, lift the spirits and give you energy!
Join us in this webinar to laugh a little, learn a little, and boost your energy!
** You must be a MROO Member to register to this event **
About the Speaker
Judy Suke, DTM,
Motivational Humorist, Manuscript Developer, and Author
Bringing humour and hope to the world.
Judy Suke has a reputation for being informative, entertaining and memorable. In addition to roles in management in the corporate world, she served in executive positions on various volunteer boards and throughout the years has earned many awards of achievement and certificates of appreciation, including:
- The Apprenticeship Board’s “Employer of the Year”,
- Mississauga “Woman of the Year” for volunteer efforts,
- Ontario Government Certificate for “Excellence in Human Resources”,
- the “Pinnacle Business Woman of Distinction” for excellence in education and training,
- Distinguished Toastmaster Award,
- District 60 Toastmaster of the Year, for leadership
- and she won both the District 60 Humorous Speech Contest and the Stand-up Comedy Contest in Niagara Falls.
She is a Past-President of the Hamilton Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers. Judy recently retired after teaching Business Communication for 11 years at Sheridan College. She now dedicates her time as a Manuscript Developer to help people tell their stories and get their books to print.
How it Works:
- You will need to provide an email address when registering. You will then receive a follow-up email with the link to join the Webinar.
- You will also receive a reminder email approximately a week in advance.
- Not on the MROO email list? Email MROO Office Assistant. This is essential: make sure to type Member Email – Update or Change in the subject line. Thank you!
Tips & Other Information:
- The maximum capacity is 1,000 attendees, first-come, first-served. Register early for best results.
- Before you get started if you are not familiar with the Zoom Webinar Service and how to participate, watch this informal video How Do I Join a ZOOM Meeting?
- It’s not required, but if you like, you can download the ZOOM Meeting application in advance of joining the Webinar.
- Worth noting. This Zoom Webinar is not interactive. You will not be visible to other attendees or the presenter, nor will you be able to speak to the presenter.
- There will be no Webinars in July and August.
- If you missed a live Webinar for any reason, you would have the opportunity to view it later. Approximately ten business days after the live broadcast, completed Webinars will be uploaded to the Member Area on the MROO website.
Reserve your spot by logging into the MROO membership page.