sfd crest  Scarborough Fire Department  Equipment

 



Miscellaneous Equipment


The first Scarborough Fire and Police Station opened in 1925 at Birchmount Rd & Highview. It is now home to the museum.
Scarborough Fire Hall No. 1 was decommissioned in 1998 when firefighters moved into a new fire station at 3600 Danforth Ave.
Below are a few of the items on display there


old sfd hall one


fits defib unit

hose cart 







arp pump


hose tester








Inhalator kit


jump net








MSA Inhaltor kit